Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Flower Palette Knife Painting, Hydrangea Painting,Small Oil Painting, SOLD,Daily Painting, 6x8" Textured Floral





While everyone is running around, with thoughts of turkey on their minds, I sit at the computer, remembering my lovely garden from last summer.  Hydrangea is always a favorite for me.

SOLD
I painted with a palette knife, and left it very impressionistic, almost abstract.  I wanted to highlight the colors and not the form.



I have been struggling with my oils for several months now, but I was happy with the results on this piece, which has given me hope.

Thank you for viewing my blog today and I wish you all a HAPPY TURKEY DAY.

Carol Schiff
www.CarolSchiffStudio.etsy.com
www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Cindy said...

This is gorgeous!

Dortesjs said...

Beautiful and stunning art, love your art ;O) soo vibriant.

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

Your struggle... oh Carol, its hard to believe you struggle because your work always has a beautiful harmony and flow to it. This is so lovely and I especially love the texture.
Enjoy your Thanksgiving.