Thursday, November 11, 2021

Nest Painting, Small Oil Painting, Daily Painting, Palette Knife Painting

MOVING MY STUDIO ART SALE

25% OFF ALL ORIGINAL ART


This small oil painting is an attempt to paint a new subject for me.  I have been inspired by the nest paintings of Julie Oliver Ford.......actually by all her paintings.  Julie does stunning nests in oils and watercolors.  When an opportunity presented it's self to me, I decided to give it a try.

SOLD
 Unlike Julie, I used a palette knife to achieve the nest effect.



Thanks for reading my blog today!

www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

www.CarolSchiffStudio.etsy.com

2 comments:

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

Hi Carol - I hope you enjoyed painting this because it is a real winner! I love the colors and textures. Great job on the eggs too.
Thanks for the generous praise of my work. You are the BEST!

hmuxo said...

You did an amazing job on painting the nest with the eggs....absolutely beautiful !!! I have tried in the past after seeing Julie's work but it turns out that it looks like Hilda's work when finished...lol. You and Julie have inspired me to try again!!!!